[Harp-L] Re: SJ policy

Thanks to Dave Barrett and other listers for their insight. I will always
remain committed to insuring all Sonny Jr amp owners, regardless of where or how
 they got it, are able to maintain their amplifiers. I just recreated the SJ2
 information on how to operate the amp so I can forward it to any new
obtainers  of that amp. With the 410 however, certain information is only given to
those  that buy the amp new. That comes as part of the large package that is
included  with the amp, a unique feature of this product.  I will respond to
questions from owners, no matter how they came about it, as soon as I can. If
there is a problem with an amp, not under warranty, I will see if there are any
quick fixes via email. If not and a tech needs to service it, there should
not  be any issues. The amps are laid out very well, parts are parts. I have
been in  business over 10 years, and have come across thousands of great people
throughout the world. There are only so many hours in the day, and I will do
what I can to get to your issues. Thank you all for your support.