[Harp-L] Stuck 5 Blow and Draw Stuck On Brand New Golden Melody

Hello

  I got great advice from you folks a month ago and purchased the Jerry Portnoy course thank you all you mailed me.

  However I have another problem I need advice on. I also bought a Hohner Golden Melody in the Key of A for the course . Was in the box for a couple of weeks and have been playing it for about a week.

  The five blow and draw are already sticking awful and I was so careful to take care of it. I was checking Amazon and the vendors return policy and don't think

  I will get any satisfaction on a harmonica.I had lost my apartment and close to everything. I borrowed money and got an advance on my April 12 birthday gift to get the course and the harp..

  I am assuming I am going to have to buy a new one and do not want to take this one apart until I have to . After I know they will not let me return it.

  I am so upset and terrified I will screw it up since i do not know what I am doing. It seems like something might just be stuck in there.

  Can any of you folks help me?Well it was worth a try, it sure seems like you  all know what the hell you are talking about so it was worth a shot.

  Mark Seagrave