[Harp-L] new CD-web site

Hello everyone,

  I have a new CD out. It's an acoustic blues recording from a trio of which I am a member. It's all blues but we cover a lot of ground under that tree.

  Orville Johnson plays mandolin, dobro, and  washboard and John Miller plays guitar. We all sing. Those of you familier with my CD Crossing That River will remember Orville and John. Orville produced the CD and they both played with me on the acoustic blues tunes.

  This was a live recording. We were all in the same room, no headphones. The CD is called Deceiving Blues, by Johnson, Miller and Dermody. It can be purchased by replying to this e-mail or by going to my web site at

  www.grantdermody.com

  clicking CD
  clicking on the Crossing That River  CD and following the links from there

  or you can go right to our CD Baby page at

  www.cdbaby.com/cd/johnmiller5

  I wish you all the best, and hope that Spring finds you soon and finds you well

  Grant Dermody