[Harp-L] Katrina donation

    Harpsters,
                     If I may stray from matters
harmonicesque (like that ?), I
just donated my saved change of 3 mos. doubled it and
sent it to Habitat For Humanity Intl./ 121 Habitat
St./ Americus, Georgia 31709  Attn: Randi Rhodes
(whose Air America show I love) This will go to
rebuilding for the Katrina victims. I'd love for
others to do the same to help those less fortunate.

Chris "Hammer' Smith

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band
Official Myspace Page http://myspace.com/chrishammersmith