[Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite wrong place

Hello list,

In the latest giglist Charlie Musselwhite appears booked like this: "03/19
Vitoria, SPAIN - Venue TBA"

As I know this information is wrong, it is supposed to be at Kafe Antzokia
in Bilbao. By the way, I'm going to go to that gig, any other harp-lers are
going to go? (please answer offlist)

This is my second message to the list and I think it's time to introduce
myself, I made 22 the last Dec 17th (as I could see in the posts of
December it's a very common birthday among harpers, talking from the top of
my head: Paul Butterfield, Elizabeth and two or three harp-lers more). I'm
from Portugalete (near Bilbao) in the Basque Country in Spain. I have been
reading your interesting discussions for around a year, but have never
posted because I'm still a beginner and think that don't have anything to
add to your comments. I believe that's all.

Keep talking  (writing ^__^).

 Greetings from Spain.

P.S. Excuse my bad English.

P.D.2 Si hay más miembros españoles o hispanoablantes en la lista,
escribidme.