[Harp-L] subscribing harp-l

dear mister,  my name is marcoux thierry 10 rue peyrevidal, 09400 tarascon sur ariege, france; tel 060670564613; i play chromatic harmonica; i would like to know cd produce of yasuo watani, or else virtuoso players; how can i do to buy cd, or publications ? i'm looking for to about scores of concerto for harmonica (reduce or no); i just know by net that it exist concerto for harmonica chromatic of benjamin; where can i find it, wich editor? i'm lookng for conerto for harmonica chromatic of villa-lobos to, where can i find it? excuse me i don't have mail; please to inform me py postal letter. what can you propose me else for my personnal evolution whith my instrument? publications, music on cd, scores, forum address, compositor, interprete... thank you