[Harp-L] modeling vs tubes

I'll take the modeling amp...

I like going to the gig with one amp (a Peavey Transformer 112). Plugging in one mic (a Shaker Madcat mic) and having a HUGE variety of sounds to choose from. In one amp I have anything from ultra clean to ultra distorted. And there is built in delay, phase shifting, flanging, tremolo, rotary speaker simulation, chorus, and reverb. And there are multiple parameters for each effect.

Some people prefer to have warm glowing tubes and one nice tone... I prefer to have lots of cool little LEDs and a full range of nice tones to choose from.

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.madcatmusic.net