[Harp-L] Blues Deville for sale/trade

Yeah yeah, I just posted about a speaker swap, but
that was more me hoping to up the value of the amp for
sale. Tone is personal, so I guess it would be better
to just let whoever buys it swap the speaker
themselves...I've already had it rebiased with the JJ
tube swap.

Ideally, I'm looking to trade for a harpgear.com amp
plus $200. I'm forcing myself into a woodshop, so I
really need a kickin small amp...so there's no need
for the BD power. So if anyone's got a harpgear.com
(or possibly a comparable amp) let me know......