[Harp-L] Happy Harmonica?

Hi all,

if not harp-L then nobody may answer the question whether "Happy Harmonica"
is the name of a harp band or just the title of any harp band´s recording.

Recently, I visited a harp friend and suddenly he put on an old black record
he found on a flea market. The label neither marked who was playing nor how
many harp players are acting but only that it was recorded in 1976 in UK, the
played tunes and in big lettters the title "Happy Harmonica".

I recognized at least 6 or 7 players and specially remarkable was their
performance
of  "American patrol" and  "In the mood". It was not the usual arrangement
for
harps but these amazing guys played the immortal evergreens almost exactly
as known by the Glen Miller band.

Anybody there who can give some details on "Happy Harmonica"?

Siegfried