[Harp-L] 24 hour live harp chat and other stuff.

Hello fellow Harp Nerds I've been having a pretty good time latley with
everything. I have lots of good news to tell soon.But right now I want to
open the invitation to all harp l members to come visit my new chat room at
www.jasonricci.com. Brady made me a wonderful new super interactive site. I
will be home until thurs. night and will be in and out of the chat room but
I want the room to be used by all of you any time for any harmonica related
discussions (real Time). I have been complaining for a few years that there
isn't (That I know of) a 24hour harp hotline and if there is now there's
another one there is even a special room designed by my fabulous BF just for
harp chat...so you don't even have to like me or my playing to go and chat
there. Also I was hoping we could get a harp l meeting/party  hour going
this year at SPAH in Denver.(It almost felt like a harp l in person meeting
at thee Gary Hodgeson's Habitat benefit) I will be there (SPAH) as well as
at Buckeye with  my whole band as guitar/bass/drum slaves and as some of you
know my boys just like to play and will at any time with any one. I hope to
see you all there I am so excited to be part of this community and to be at
these events this year and hopefully years to come. I'm also looking for
people interested in being included in the third annual Ricci/SPAH Blow out
somewhere in Denver on the first day (TUES.) of SPAH in the past I have had
monsters like Chris Michalek, Joe Filisko, Dennis Gruenling, Pat Ramsey and
others if you think you can hang with these cat's (I get nervous every year)
Than drop me an e-mail or better yet post it in the forum of my site. Any
way I hope Dennis comes again this year I pretty much spend the rest of the
year after hearing him at Spah trying to figure out what he was doing. Yo D.
G. keep the clip of the week going on your site love the Carlos and you in
3rd thing!!!!!!.
I'm well and at home resting I have two month tour this Fri.So I will be
looking forward to the list every day until I leave. Thank you harp l
members for your support, interest, knowledge, enthusiasm, humor and passion
that you bring not only to the list but often to me in strange and sometimes
lonely bars across the land.
Thanks.
Jason Ricci www.jasonricci.com