[Harp-L] super reverb

Rick Estrin uses a super reverb.IMHO he is one of the most consistent knowledgeable and articulate harp players out there.Not everyone loves the Bassman (tweed) sound.William Clarke sounded great with a bassman.Everyone is different.I will say that I have noticed the difference between a Silverface and a Blackface owning both. Other notable players that have used Super Reverb are James Cotton and Paul Butterfield.Maybe it's how you set it up ? Maybe its that there not all the same( SR)I had two 1968 models and they didn't have the tone of a Blackface,even though they were supposed to be almost the same.Bought one Blackface and it was just a horrible amp(all original)H