Re: [Harp-L] Andrew Bocelli

Hi Jerl, it really is Tollak Ollestad.

I am happy to say that he will be playing for us at the Hohner booth at the
Frankfurt Music Fair next week. He will mainly be displaying the new Hohner
Chromonica 270 Deluxe, but, since he is such a fine multiinstrumentalist, he
will also be playing our E-pianos, diatonic harmonica and  probably singing.

I had a short taste of his diatonic playing last fair when he quickly
visited us, and am eagerly awaiting to hear him play at length this time.

All the best,
Fernando