From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of EGS1217@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:48 AM
To: jamesd@xxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Hi James - I'm Elizabeth from Harp-L

Saying Hello...I'm originally from Scotland, but in New York since
1961.  I
only wanted to ask if the harmonica you bought was brand-new
(unplayed)....or
needed cleaning.  If the latter, PLEASE follow some of the  cleaning
instructions posted here before putting your mouth on it to play.
There are all
sorts of germs/bacteria that can be transmitted from a  previously-owned

harmonica...I buy many off EBay myself.  If you haven't  already
read/used some of the
cleaning methods described here (in excruciating  detail, lol!)....I'd
be glad
to point you to some.  Welcome to  Harp-L!

Elizabeth