Re: RE: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Harmonicas in carry-on luggage

"Bill Hines" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the best recourse is to get a low-profile
> case like the lee oskar cloth one that holds 7 or so harps, and remove
> just that from your bag or case, and put it through in the machine in
> the tray with laptop, shoes, etc so they can have a look at it.

that's what i do, but i also unzip it and show them as i put it in.
you want to avoid triggering any stress on their part.
i've gotten similar thank you's.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?