Subject: [Harp-L] cleaning tips?

Marianne writes:

:I would like to know Elizabeth's (or anyone else's) tips for cleaning  used
harmonicas.
Thanks,
Marianne:

...Thanks, Marianne.

I'll send you my posted "ritual"....actually very similar to Jason Ricci's
posted ritual for cleaning our harmonicas, offlist.   I know it's a  pain to
search the archives, when you want a simple answer to a question.   Clearly
there is some static here about re-posting information.

I've taken bits and pieces from other people as well, and combined it with
my own common sense into what I do.  You'll find you'll evolve your own  system
as well.

Elizabeth