Re: [Harp-L] Buckeye Harmonica Festival

Hey Harp-L'ers,

  Gail's post gave me an idea. Those of you who will be attending Buckeye wear a badge or something to identify yourselves. Then we can meet each other easily.

  Gail, I'm glad you and your husband are coming. Be sure to introduce yourself. I'll be the big guy in suspenders.

  Jack

Leon & Gail Albin <spock@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I have signed up to attend the BHF this year. This is a first for me and I
look forward to it very much. It would be fun to meet some of the people
who write to this list. I E-mail back and forth once in awhile to
Elizabeth. I look forward to meeting her and I always enjoy her wise and
witty posts on this site. I am the rather tall, white haired lady who will
not be real quick to pull out her harmonica for public exposure. My husband
has signed on as well, he must have played all of 5 hours by now. It will
be a very long ride home if he begins playing better than I ;-(. Hope to
see some of you next month.
Regards,
Gail