[Harp-L] Butter and John Metts

Ok John you got me on Fred Durst thing but his base ball HAT REALLY is in
the hall of fame I saw it in Cleveland baby!...Besides you get that point,
right? Second I don't think ( Not Sure ) Gabriel or Salli Butterfield would
"Waste Time" doing something totally unproductive and Knowing Gabe
personally I can at least assure you many letters have already been written
and many high praises have already been sang by the likes of Maria Malduar,
Bonnie Raite and others to some of the "right" people both in person and in
writing.... You should at least check out the site. I am sure That Gabriel
and Salli are pursuing more formal methods as well...So in the words of
Muddy Waters "Sail On".