Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Azure Te /thebuddhasgroove

Chris writes (snipped):

"Did you know that Al Price is a Scott and he's happy to demonstrate all of
the scottish swear words to you if you ask? Yep he's one cool bloke."

....<G>  Yup....and even if you don't ask!  It's especially  fun that I'm one
of the few harp l'ers visiting over there who can  understand everything he's
saying, lol....who knew it would all come back to  me! You've done a great
job with the site....definitely a fun place  to swing by for harp talk...just as
it would be on Jason's new chat  site, if only Aol would allow its members
access there.

Elizabeth