Re: [Harp-L] Sign Butter into Rock and Roll hall of Fame!!!!

149.
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Sterett" <jsterett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Jason Ricci" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Sign Butter into Rock and Roll hall of Fame!!!!

> 123.
>
> http://www.petitiononline.com/pb17d42/petition.html
>
> however one gets in to the RnR HOF, a panel or a popular vote, when enough
people speak up (or sign a supporting petition) it does make a difference.
Whether or not PB gets in, somebody's gonna get wind of all the support he
has based on the influence he's had on so many people's musical worlds.
Maybe it will be some members of the panel or other people of influence that
can make things happen at the HOF.  At the very least, it might bring some
happiness to Gabe and Salli, seeing how much PB meant and still means to so
many people.