[Harp-L] RE: Hohner MS

Hi

I have gone back to MS Blues Harps, got sick of the Special 20's failing and
not being able to buy replacement reed plates (and the replacement parts
from Europe plus postage in Australian Dollars are totally unrealistic).

So at least I can get replacement MS plates out here, I think the reed
thickness at 0.9mm on the replacements is more than the out of the box Blues
Harps, I understand the Pro Harp has the 0.9mm standard out of the box?

But there are more experts here on this subject than I!

Regards

Derek