Re: Re: [Harp-L] Tuning by Cents makes Sense

I downloaded the www.aptuner.com tuner that Ben Bouman suggested, and
gave it a quick whirl. It downloaded very quickly and was easy to get
started. I didn't spend much time with it, but comparing it to the
strobe I could tell right away that it comes much closer to accuracy
than the handheld chromatic tuners I've been around. And it was free
to boot! I would suggest holding the mic in your hands with the harp
for the best results, especially with the blow notes, so you get the
quickest readings.
Regards,
Joe Spiers