Re: [Harp-L] So do pro harp players still have to buy their...

I think Richard is right on the money with his take on
this, at least in my experience...

In addition to being a harp player, I am a Dobro
player and have had an endorsement from John Pearse
Strings for a number of years. I get a very good price
on strings, but they are not free.

Pete Remenyi

Richard Hunter wrote:

I don't know any pros who get their harps, or any
other gear, for free.

Sponsored pros are usually offered a discount that's a
bit better than
over-the-counter retail, but not a whole lot better
than what you'd get
from one of the several online dealers who specialize
in harp gear, or
even from Musicians's Friend.