[Harp-L] Harmonica video

I've uploaded three videos of songs excerpted from a 2 hour 22 minute web video I did a while back to my temp web page on myspace.com. Revelation, Greezy Barbecue, and Jerry Springer Show. I'm solo multi- instrumentalist (racked harp, guitar, organ bass pedals - same time - and vocals - the only thing preprogrammed is the drum machine) The video is out of sync (thanks to a "free" editor), but the songs sound decent, and you can kinda get an idea about my live act.

I also have three audio recordings, with my band, same as above, but with a drummer and 2nd guitarist.

http://www.myspace.com/ironmancurtis
look for the "video" tab, then "my videos"

--IronMan Mike Curtis ironmanmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Great songs! Amazing videos! www.myspace.com/ironmancurtis