[Harp-L] My first review

I'm very exited about receiving my first real review and I wanted to share it with whoever feels like reading it.  As
fellow harp players i'm sure you can undersatand how cool it is to have someone to talk to that understands.  You just
can't talk harp with non harp players they sometimes get a crazy look in their eyes like they really want to kill you if
you say anything else about positions or what type of harp you use or how to set up your rig etc.
My girlfriend really appreciates that i have this site to go and chat on because she was at the top of the hit list to
kill me.
Thanks guys

here's is the link to my review
http://joecurtis.spaldingblues.org/page13.html