From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of suzy101233@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 11:10 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Rocky Mountain Harmonica Magic ---- SPAH 2006

Plan to attend The 43rd Anniversary Convention of SPAH,  Society for the
Preservation and Advancement of  Harmonica, held August 15 - 19, 2006, at
The Renaissance  Denver Hotel.

 Sponsored by The Mile High Harmonica Club of Denver,  this event will offer
something for anyone with harmonica on their mind.

For more information go to SPAH.org

I hope to meet you all in August.

SuzyQBlues.........................Mile High Harmonica Club of  Denver