Re: [Harp-L] Leslie effect

There was a harper in a college jam band here about 8 years ago that played
through a Leslie (Goff, I think) cabinet. Seemed like an awful lot of work
for what it was worth musically....took up half of the stage in a small
club....

Speaking of effects, I've been thinking about dusting off my Danecho that I
basically put away when I began to play mostly acoustically. . I remember
people saying that you lose a lot tonally through it. Any ideas / advice?

 - Blake