[Harp-L] Advice invited

I've been silently reading all the great comments for the past few months, and learning a lot. There are no harmonica groups near me in the Sierra foothills, so I've decided to start a club. I've never been to one, and don't know how they're conducted. I'm, also, only an intermediate player who plays by ear. Since there will likely be diatonic and chromatic players who will show up, I could use some advice on keeping it interesting and a fun learning and sharing experience. Anyone who would like to offer any advice can E mail directly to me, rather than take up space on Harp L. Regards and thanks, Doug