[Harp-L] pcv pipe mic

Just got my pcv pipe mic from dennis brooker. Dennis had some posts here and
some pictures of his mic. I like the cool looks of the pcv pipe fits my hand
fine and is tough. The best part it sounds great easy to cup and i could
turn up the amp with out feed back. Nice and loud sound as good as jt30 to
me.Everyone has there own thoughts i know.I'm no pro or anything. Tried it
through my crate 508 and roland cube 30 and peavey classic 50. Yes the
roland is s.s but there are some pretty good sounding s.s amps these days.
For $35.00 it is a winner. Give dennis an e-mail and also check his glow in
the dark harp stickers. I get nothing for this from dennis and have nothing
to do with his mics. Just think it is a good deal and a good sounding mic.
His e-mail is dbrooker@xxxxxxxxxxxx