[Harp-L] Richard Hunter "Stone Castle" in Broadjam top 10

Much to my surprise, my gothic-rock piece "Stone Castle", which is
basically theme music for a vampire movie, has made it into
broadjam.com's top 10 for Connecticut artists.  I really never expected
it; this piece is a little bit outside the pale.  Go figure.

"Stone Castle" has some very interesting harmonica on it, including an
extended passage played on a CX-12 chromatic routed through a Digitech
RP200 pedal with a heavy vibrato on it. It's very nasty and violin-ish.
Did I mention that this is intended as theme music for a vampire movie?

If you're not too scared by now, you can hear "Stone Castle" for free at
broadjam by going to broadjam.com, clicking on "top 10", clicking on
"region," clicking on "Connecticut", and then clicking on "Stone
Castle."  Or you can just click on "search," then type "Richard Hunter"
into the artist Name field, and it'll take you right there.  Click on
"play" next to "Stone Castle" and you can listen all day.

Those who don't normally associate harmonica with vampires should find
it an interesting experience.  Those who do normally associate harmonica
with vampires will find it deeply satisfying.

Re: our discussion of scales and modes earlier today: this piece is
based on a "scale" that contains the following notes: G, Ab, C, Db, and
F.  All of the melodies and chords come from those 5 pitches.

I got the scale from a vampire, of course.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com