Re: [Harp-L] Modes, was 3rd Position Tunes

On Mar 29, 2006, at 5:42 PM, Dave Murray wrote:

Are OB players who say that modes don't matter denying the obvious, or taking an opportunity to brag about their skill? I don't say that as a smart azz, anyone who has a skill that they worked hard for is bound to be proud of it.

Then why call it bragging? It's no more bragging than saying you can play harmonica, ride a bike, or date a supermodel (neener neener ;)

No one said modes don't matter. I said that modes do not equal positions. Even if we factor only normal bends, this statement is true.

--IronMan Mike Curtis ironmanmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Great songs! Amazing videos! www.myspace.com/ironmancurtis