Fwd: [Harp-L] NEW CD - Toots Thielemans Pays Tribute to Harold Arlen

There is a popup on Toots' website announcing this. From that I've
gleaned that this another of those Toots CDs with plenty of guest
stars - largely singers - for Toots to wrap his beautiful
accompanying skills around - Oleta Adams, Jamie Cullum, Laura Fygi,
Medeleine Peyroux are the names I know, among others.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, randy singer <randy@...>
wrote:

http://voanews.com/english/2006-04-30-voa1.cfm

INCREDIBLE

Toots is releasing a new cd!!

It is a tribute to harold arlen entitled  "ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD"

It will be released on may 9th, ( I have already pre ordered it from
AMAZON.COM

ahhh, the wonder of toots!-incredible!!