[Harp-L] Gear For Sale:

Hi there,

  Thought I'd offer it up here first.

  * Fender '63 reissue reverb tank. Re-grill-clothed to the oxblood color. Tubed swapped in the first pre-amp stage. Great for that thick Little Walter big room 'verb tone! - I got this one from Henry Carvajal just before he joined the Mighty Flyers. $400 - obo

  * Fender 1953 Princeton Amp. Hate to give up my little tone monster, but gotta raise funds for something else :-( Like a tweed Champ with a tone knob. Orig Jensen speaker. I don't know about the tranny. $600

  * Also have a 1970s metal-body Dobro for sale $800

  Contact me offlist for more info! Thanks,

  T-Roy