[Harp-L] Thank you all for this wondeful site

Let me take a moment and thank you and the site mangers for this wonderful site. Its truly amazing, the topics the information and the diversity of this group. I have had the opportunity to interact with players from Montreal to Brazil. I have had the chance to hear great players like Tom (going take the plunge and buy one of your instruments promise)
and interact with the great masters like Robert Bonfigilo and Richard Hunter
(also saw some great dog shots)
Lets keep this going and not take for granted. Some many people here have so much to offer.
Thank you all
James Leo