Re: [Harp-L] Fireball Mic with volume control???

BlackHat wrote:
> I seem to remember reading somewhere that Audix was going to
> put out a Fireball Mic with a volume control.  Has anyone else
> heard of this?

I haven't heard of a Fireball VC version, but you can add a volume
control to just about any configuration with one of Greg Heumann's
inline devices.  Greg's a great guy to work with, and does custom
configurations and variations.  He has hiZ, loZ, XLR, amphenol,
1/4", all kinds of finishes, etc.

http://www.blowsmeaway.com/

No affiliation, just like to see a great product get recognized.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/