Re: [Harp-L] Harmonic Minor Harps

Hunt down the FIRST Lee Oskar LP (on CD I believe).

  Check out "The Immigrant"......Lee is a Genius,-)!!!

  Masle Tov & harp on,

  Rob Paparozzi

Don Alexander <drabluesman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello,

I recently accquired a set of LO Harmonic Minor harps (Am, Bm, Cm, Dm, Fm). Do any of you have any suggestions of songs/music/artists (folk, blues, ethnic, etc.) that these harps work well with? I am familiar with the LO Natural Minor harps and use these for minor blues. I even played around with the Harmonic Minors (ala first position) for some blues this weekend, which was an interesting exercise. However, I am looking to expand my musical horizons and utilize the capability of the harmonic minors beyond blues. Any suggestions for songs/books/artists, CDs or examples of using the harmonic minors would be appreciated.

thanks

drabluesman

Don Alexander
drabluesman@xxxxxxxxx