To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Slow Down

A couple of years ago, maybe more, someone told us about one of the shareware programs that offered the capability for slowing the speed of a song by 1/2 without change in pitch. I thought it was Windows Mediaplayer but for the life of me I can't find that feature in mine. I remember it was a little obtuse to get to, but it "was" there....but when one gets old strange things happen. Thanks.
dave