From: Matthew Bullis matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:01:33 -0700
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp player on Mellencamp 94 tour?

Hello, anyone know the name of the harmonica player who played so well on
Paper In Fire on the 1994 tour? Perhaps it was a member of the band who had
been with them for a long time.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com