Re: [Harp-L] Revolution B-3 and harp player

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pierre
<plavio@...> wrote:

> I was listening to the radio and I heard a version
of the Beatles song
> "Revolution" featuring a B-3 player and a harmonica
player playing together,
> anybody know what CD I am talking about?

i'm not sure, but when you mention B-3 and harmonica
in the same sentence, Organissimo comes to mind. but i
couldn't find a mention of them recording that Beatles
tune.

  --Jp