[Harp-L] Feadan Tuning--was Melody Maker repertoire

Oh man-

Many thanks to Tony Eyers for the tip and also a big thanks to this big ol'
cyber community-

I got brave and filed down my spare Melody Maker (it's the Oskar one, I
prefer the Special 20 ones I am having made by Turbodog) to the Feadan
tuning-brother of dog, it's a wonderful thing! O'course, I need to practice
on it, but it makes a bunch of tunes I already play way easier.

The best thing is the chords! But it still has major scale to spare-two and
a half octaves complete-it would be all the notes if I filed blow 10, I
didn't do that yet. The big ol' drag is you cannot draw bend the 2 down to a
dominant seven, but it's not really a blues tuning anyway. It really is
still Melody Maker.

I can't wait to take it to a gig and see if my musical comrades notice
anything!

Gary