[Harp-L] harp-l vol VI cd

I just got a request for a copy of VI, does anyone out there have a copy
they'd be willing to burn and send to someone?  I can't remember if VI was
the last actual volume that got out or if the ill fated Scorcher
compilation was VI.  What ever happened to Scorcher anyhow the listowner
asks, feeling somewhat miffed for having defended him.  As far as I know
that volume never shipped.  Postage has gone up what, twice now?  Refund
cheques wouldn't be a bad diea right about now.  fjm