    From: "Denny Noreikas" harpmessin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Tue May 2, 2006 6:58pm(PDT)
Subject: [Harp-L] Two Hole Shake with TB

I have decided to become a tongue blocker and have been relearning my
movements up and down the harp.   On the two hole shake I tend to have
better control and sound using my hands for the movement rather than
moving my head as I do with the pucker style.  Am I headed in the WRONG
direction using the hands or should I just be persistent and learn to
use my head for movement?

Any advise is appreciated.  Thanks.

Denny