Re: [Harp-L] harp-l vol VI cd

owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx wrote

"I just got a request for a copy of VI, does anyone out there have a copy
they'd be willing to burn and send to someone?  I can't remember if VI was
the last actual volume that got out or if the ill fated Scorcher
compilation was VI..... "
No, Harp-L VI "2001: A Harp Odyssey" was put out in, well I guess 2001,
following the wildly popular Harp-L V "Take it from the V", and I believe 4
tape compilations before that.  The tape compilations were at one time
available on CD in MP3 format.  Harp-L VI is a 2-CD set with cuts from many
list luminaries.  It was produced and mastered by Van Fischer (as was Harp-L
V), who is not Scooter.  Van did a great job following through and
delivering on these two projects.   Perhaps we can put these up on a site as
mp3's, but I'd be leery of rights fee issues.

Fred S