[Harp-L] Last chance for HarpGear.com Champ sale before e-bay

Lately I've put up a couple of items on e-bay after posting them on harp-l only to have people disappointed when they found out it was on e-bay. Wanted to re-post a last chance. It's practically brand new, pristine, and loud. They are around 600 plus shipping new. I'm selling my 3 month old baby for 400 plus shipping. I'm selling for personal money-need reasons. The creator of the amp does a super job on these little tone monsters. Weber speaker and current tubes in mine. Please forgive the indulgence in advertising. dennis (nyc) Here's the amp page url:
http://www.harpgear.com/