[Harp-L] Re: Seydel Melodic Maker

<big snip>

We are very sure, that, if Lee has a problem with the Seydel Melodic Maker,
he just would do a short phonecall to his friend and admirer Michael at
Seydel in Germany and together we would find a solution that would fit
everybody.
Any problem left?

Yours
Michael Timler
www.seydel1847.com

Only one--
A generic name for this tuning, and I still think "Lydian sixth" is good
enough.
BTW, I am gone berserk creating "Cross Major" harps--just made one today
from scratch with a Special 20 in D--so it's now D Lydian, but more to the
point, A major draw and E dominant with a huge E7 chord on the bottom.
I cannot express my joy at being a part of this collection of music lovers
and tinkerers.
Special thanks to my friend John Frazer who steered me to this list.
Gary