[Harp-L] Re: Lee Oskar and Seydel Harmonicas

Hello, Michael Timler. I've never had any problems with any Lee Oskar or
Seydel harmonicas.
Both companies are staffed by excellent people willing to serve the  consumer
in the most friendly, fast and efficient way.

Both companies make high quality harmonicas, and above this, both  companies
have  consumer-oriented employees. Great employees are the  most important
sign of a great company.

I didn't know about your meetings with Lee Oskar. I was only responding to
Bulldog's email that said the only company that makes the Melody Maker note
placement system was Lee Oskar. Both Lee Oskar and Seydel appear from an
outsider's view to be OK with the situation. That was my guess in the other  message.

Harmonica players should be aware of all available products on  the market.
This stimulates price comparisons and free market trade, which  in turn makes
the market a stronger one.

Thanks for your time. John Broecker.