Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Gapping/Embossing, am I doing it right?

JpPagan writes:

"i think there's a few. some have specific info and
images of  things like gapping for overblows, or
rounding the corners on a reed,  others are more
general or are meant to fix certain problems. but  look
around:

www.overblow.com used to have, i think some pics  up.
not sure if they'll still there.

www.harmonicasessions.com  has some articles and pics.

franz chmel has info on his site as  well (though he
plays  chromatics)
http://www.chmel.at/sites/index_en.html

if you look  around pat missin's site, he has info and
pics  too:
www.patmissin.com

there may be more out there. remember,  google is your
friend (and google images is your friend's hot  cousin
visiting from out of town ;)"

....I like that ... <G>   and here's a link to "G"'s  site... on Reed
adjustment...he also refers back to Pat Missin.  For  some stupid reason I keep
overlooking G, but he has so much information  available and we even clean our
harps in a very similar manner   :)

_Click  here: Harp On! Reed Adjustment Article by G_
(http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/reedadjustment.html)

Elizabeth