[Harp-L] Gapping/Embossing, am I doing it right?

Greg wrote:
Would there happen to be some photos floating around of a "properly" set up
reed plate that I might be able to at least compare to in a general sort of
manner; at least to clear up interpretation issues such as the exact meaning
of the word "arch," etc..?

Greg, a year or so ago I bought Ruper Oysler's Harp Maintenence & Repair CD ROM - i didn't have a DVD player at the time so i watch it on my pc. I only wish it was available 35 years ago. His newest version also covers chromatics. I don't know what the new one costs, and i think it's only available on DV. I think i paid about $65 for the CD ROM, and it's worth it, imo. If u have the time and inclination, it should be everything u'd want to know. His website is http://harprepair.com/.
I'm thinking of getting the new version one of these days, and if i do, i'll post some kind of review on Harp-L.
ron