[Harp-L] Fun Blues

Here's a link to a little just-for-fun thing we recorded yesterday:

  http://www.davisbluesproject.com/messinround.mp3

  What is interesting about it is not the harp.  The harp is simple; played into a
  SM58 on a mic stand plugged straight into the board and then to the DAW.
  No tubes, no FX, just acoustic.

  The interesting thing, I think, is the guitar.  My gutiar player played an
  Epiphone acousitc with a Dean Markley pickup into a Korg Toneworks
  bass DI box.  I'm not sure what setting he used, but the guitar has a
  little crunch to it.  I kind of like it.

  What do you think?