[Harp-L] vox ad 30 vt amps

Hi
This is my first posting to harp-l. I´m gathering all info I can get on
harpequipment as I want to get a set-up that want ruin me.
I would like to get comments on the digital Vox ad 30 (or similar) VT amps
as a harp amp. As a former guitatplayer it seems like heaven with all these
amp-setups and effects. But I realise that harp-players seem to be somewhat
conservative and prefer tube-amps. Altough I understand that "Madcat" use a
digital Peawey amp.

I don´t have any harp-mic so I don´t know what i will use with the amp so
far, suggestions?

keep on bending...

Patrick
Sweden