[Harp-L] Replacing Windsavers on old-270

Hi everyone,

Recently, I found out I have to replace my windsavers. Even though Harp-on have instructions on dissassembling and luing, I still have a few questions:
1) Do I have to take off ALL of those parts? I just need to replace a draw windsaver on the upper reed.
2) Since the Duco Cement, "weld-on" glue, and general purpose glue are basiclly white glue, so is all kind of white glue usable? (I am planning to use Ross' All purpose white glue)

Thanks in advance,

George Leung.